1. Log into DLINK IP Address by default is 192.168.8.1
- Open browser Firefox or Chrome or other
- Type http://192.168.8.1
- The User Name is admin
- The password is your registration number. If you do not have the admin password for your router you will need to call our support hotline.
2.Go to SETUP
3. Click Wireless Connection on the left side
Wireless Network Settings:
1. You can change the Wireless signal's name next to Wireless Network Name (SSID)
2. You can change the WiFi Password next to Network Key
To finish, click Save Settings at the bottom.